Our goal is for you to have a great experience at IRO.
Rules keep it fun for everyone. Ask a staff member if you have questions!
- Masks are required to enter the building and move through common areas. They can be removed once you’re in your session and wearing your face shield. Masks must be put back on once you are done with your session.
- Please DO NOT come for your session if you feel unwell, have been exposed to COVID-19, or have a cough and/or fever. We will reschedule you promptly with no penalty.
- You must always wear your protective gear.
- Participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian present during their entire session. We check ID.
- Do not hit the walls or floors with weapons.
- Do not obscure, cover hit, or throw items at cameras or speakers. Doing so is grounds for immediate dismissal. If we can’t see, you can’t smash.
- Participants under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will NOT be allowed to begin a session. WE WILL KNOW!!
- IRO is a no smoking/vaping environment.
- Do not burn or set fire to anything in the room.
- Do not throw anything at the ceiling or lights.
- Do not smash anything not included in your session.
- Stay in marked safe zones! PLEASE!
- Do not throw large/electronic items around the room. Smash only!
- Do not break anything on your body i.e., head, should, knees and toes
- Do not throw any objection into ANY OTHER RAGE ROOM! YOU WILL BE REMOVED!
- Be kind! Be respectful!
We reserve the right to refuse service to guests refusing to follow directions or who appear to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or refusal to wear a mask. If this is the case, YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED FOR YOUR SESSION!